send us a note >
I’m a professional home organizer. I help you feel at ease in your own home with sustainable organization solutions that are functional and beautiful. I’m a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals.
I’m the founder of SO | Home. This home organization business began as a blog, a resource that moms and families could tap into to learn how to declutter their homes and design beautiful spaces. I was busy with my own small children, but when my youngest went off to school in 2013, I started working one-on-one with families who needed custom organization solutions.
ways to work with me >
Since then, I’ve worked with hundreds of families, turning disorder and mess into serenity — an oasis families turn to for respite during the chaos of everyday life.
• Helping families get organized is a sincere passion of mine, no matter the size or scope! I love seeing families light up as they begin to love their homes again.
• I have a passion for problem solving, troubleshooting and fixing things.
• I absolutely love working with my hands, building and adjusting your existing space as is to save money. Getting organized doesn’t have to involve buying a bunch of bins, but rather, can involve unique customizations that match your space!
• My children and my family are the driving force behind everything I do. (And let me tell you, I live with 5 kids from 17 to 10 years old, so you can bet that I relate to your busy life and messy spaces!)
• I enjoy creating, whether it’s writing the blog, taking photos or editing.
• I savor cooking a delicious meal, surrounded by family.
• Health and fitness enable me to decompress and grow stronger.
As the heart of the home, kitchens (and countertops especially) become cluttered faster than many other spaces in the home. I partnered with Williams Sonoma to share my favorite kitchen organization tips. It makes me so incredibly happy to cook, clean, bake, talk to my kids and make another cup of coffee in an organized, sun-filled space!
READ MORE »
Beautiful & Minimal Kitchen Organization
My master bathroom was missing storage space. There were literally only inches of countertop space, which meant I basically had enough room to leave my toothbrush by the sink. Everything else (hair dryer, makeup, hand towels, you know, the essentials!) had no home. A trip to Lowe’s and some DIY did the trick!
SEE THE SPACE »
Increasing Shelf Space in the Bathroom
I brought my bedroom to life with coastal, charming bedding from Serena & Lily. With a recent move and change in seasons, it was definitely due. Comfortable, soft and with calming patterns — this collaboration resulted in a cozy bedroom! I definitely am a little more likely to snooze nowadays, just so I can enjoy a little more time in these soft sheets!
SEE IT FOR YOURSELF »
Coastal & Tidy Bedroom Details
I count my blessings every day for this incredible job. In addition to helping many families one on one, I’ve partnered with brands to share my home organization secrets and tips for wider audiences. You can find SO | Home projects featured in Better Homes & Gardens, Lowe’s, Martha Stewart, Williams Sonoma, Serena & Lily and more.
view more projects >