Thank you for your interest in working with me! Below you'll find open positions and requirements for submitting an application.
SO | Home was founded in 2010 with a mission to help families simplify home organization. My goal was initially accomplished through The Simply Organized Blog. Since then, we have expanded into in-home organizing services, custom space design and today we have major sponsorships with well known organizing Brands and a rapidly growing online presence with Instagram and TikTok. We also regularly contribute to Better Homes & Gardens publications.
With the continued growth, we are looking for Organizers and Organizing Assistants to join our team. Are you an excellent multi-tasker, extremely organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter, resourceful, approachable, fun to work with and want to put your skills to use in a dynamic and growing environment…if so, we’re searching for those with an interest in building an organizing career.
The ultimate goal of this role is to become a lead organizer who is able to manage all aspects of a project – keeping in line with the Simply Organized brand aesthetic.
• Initially work directly with me or team lead to declutter and organize for SO | Home clients, within the brands signature aesthetic and methodology.
• Learn the Simply Organized methodology and aesthetic to become proficient on all aspects of a project lifecycle from first client inquiry to project completion.
• Arrange detailed documents in preparation for client meetings with excellent customer service and communication.
• Manage tight timelines to get key tasks done on time for project delivery.
• Project assistance / coordination / sourcing, purchasing, pick up and return of products.
• Assist in client scheduling, communication and complete understanding of the Simply Organized way of doing business.
• Assist with the online side of the Simply Organized business; marketing the ebook, assisting with webinar set-up, responding to social media comments or messages.
• Assist with set-up of brand partnership photo shoots and ensuring all deliverables are completed.
A genuine desire to make this business ridiculously successful.
• Eye for space design and an interest in DIY / learning how to use power tools.
• High energy but calm-natured (we work with frazzled clients).
• Excellent listening skills and comfortable with quiet work spaces.
• Extremely self-motivated and self-disciplined in order to get things done.
• Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver – when in doubt, Google it!
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet/beat deadlines.
• Non-judgmental, fun, easy going, upbeat can-do attitude.
• Excellent customer service and care.
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
• Excellent time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Project Manager or administrative support role.
• Experience in organizing or design not necessary, but a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to multitask well.
• Experienced in Google Drive, Google Documents, Google Sheets, gmail, PowerPoint
WordPress, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Canva, Convertkit, Honeybook, Asana...and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Part-time and full-time positions are available
• Flexible hours
• Hourly base rate
• Training on the SO Home method
• Some travel may be required
Send your resume along with a 3-5 minute video telling us about yourself, any relevant background or experience organizing and what interests you in joining the Simply Organized team. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and job title you are applying for in the subject line.