Hey, all! I recently shared a sneak peak into an amazing bundle opportunity that will be available for a limited time. Guess what? The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle is finally here! That’s right. From now through Monday, January 30, 2016 11:59pm EST, this can all be yours forever.
Did you set intentions this year to get organized? Are you feeling frustrated that you aren’t making progress toward your goals as we approach the end of January? Are you a person who thrives when you have a checklist?
If you are looking to up your game this year by staying organized and keeping your clutter at bay, this is an amazing deal. Seriously, amazing. This super bundle includes 18 e-books, 5 e-courses and 15 printable packs. The value of the super bundle is $658.53 and is all yours for only $29.97, (including e-reader files). Included are 2 digital bonuses valued at $40.00 alone. Wow!
And let me tell you a little secret… once you purchase this bad boy, it’s yours. Forever! Start digging in right away or wait until you’re ready to conquer that clutter. There is no time limit or expiration date once you download the items. This has been the clincher for me, because I totally get that we all have different timeframes when we’re able to dig into all of this information.
This is it. It’s going to be the year that you finally get everything organized in your home and have all of the planners you need to be successful. The amazing super bundle that will transform your ENTIRE FAMILY. How many of us are constantly looking for some reliable help and ideas for meal planning? I am, but the help you need is in this bundle. Is time management your issue? Routines, lists, planners and files will get you back on track.
Specifically, the 2017 Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle includes:
- 57 e-books and printables
- PLUS 25 e-courses, videos and audios
- PLUS 2 extra bonuses
I know you want to know more than just the numbers of what’s involved and I’m sharing that all for you here…
Cleaning & Chores
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer ($9.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
- The Three Systems Every Family Needs by Saren Loosli ($24.00)
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks ($4.99)
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Step-By-Step Decluttering: Your Guide To Less Stuff And An Uncluttered Home by Sarah Mueller ($15.00)
- 30 Days To An Organized Life by Kimberlee Stokes ($9.00)
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts ($9.99)
- Home Organizing DIY Assessment Workbook by Andi Willis ($7.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
Managing Your Time
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine ($2.99)
- Spend Your Days: How to Control Time with Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, & a Boat by Tsh Oxenreider ($8.00)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- Routine Cards by Rachel Norman ($6.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith ($7.95)
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit by Kalyn Brooke ($12.00)
- The Ultimate Guide To Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton ($10.00)
Organizing Paperwork & Digital Files
- 10 Steps To Organizing Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff ($3.95)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly ($29.00)
- Mindspace: 10 Practices To Help You Let Go Of Mental Clutter And Make Room For More Joyful, Creative Living by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($9.99)
- Paperwork: Sorted! by Chrissy Halton ($12.39)
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files To Help You Take Control Of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey ($5.99)
- The Sunday Basket: Weekly Paper Organizing & Planning by Lisa Woodruff ($7.95)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- A 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- 2017 Christmas Planner by Mandi Ehman ($4.00)
- Homestead Management 2017 Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- 2017 Thanksgiving Planner by Mandi Ehman ($3.00)
- Homekeeping Foundations Kit: The Perfect DIY Homekeeping Binder Kit by Clean Mama ($20.00)
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen ($19.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate ($12.99)
- Exclusive $20 credit to SaneBox ($20 value)
- 4 month trial to YNAB ($20 value)—only available to new customers
If you’re a subscriber to my newsletter, you may recognize Sanebox. I shared a special deal with them a few days ago, and was happy to see they are a partner in this bundle as well.
Start now and de-clutter your home and your life with the 2017 Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle. This is going to transform your entire year.