OK, you guys. At the risk of sounding like a total fan-girl and gushing about how much I’m LOVING the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle I’ve told you about, I’m going to chat with you guys again about the amazing content this bundle has. As a quick reminder, though, The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle Is Almost Gone, so we need to dig in and get right down to it! This time, I’m going to SHOW you some of the contents that are in this amazing deal.
If you haven’t seen my previous posts, I’ve been telling you about a collection of 38 organizing resources (18 e-books, 5 e-courses and 15 printable packs) that I’ve been lucky enough to collaborate on. But it’s only available through Monday, January 30, 2016 11:59pm EST. So it’s a bit imperative I share how awesome it is! After it expires, it’s gone forever.
As if the eCourses, eBooks, and printables weren’t enough of a no-brainer, you also get to redeem $40 worth of brilliant bonus offers! You Need a Budget and SaneBox tools will help you save time and money.
Before it disappears, I want to highlight a few of the products included in the bundle. Who doesn’t want to Conquer Your Clutter? And if the highlighted items below aren’t enough to sway you, there are over 20 more tools that are included, as well.
Organization and Decluttering
Working to declutter your home and manage the household at full capacity? Stop letting your things take up all of your time instead of being able to spend it with your family. Break things down in more manageable steps and work on actionable plans that will get rid of all the things that weigh you down. Clear the clutter out of every room in your home, clean and organize. I can already sense the peace that you are going to be feeling in no time after following these plans. Grab the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle to help declutter and organize your home, which will include:
- 30 Days To A Clean and Organized Family Space by Rachel Jones. This is going to walk you through every room, nook and cranny in your house over a 30-day window. It’s even going to walk you through those miscellaneous areas that she magically knows about (sigh… even those “secret” places are going to get decluttered, people!) and before you know it? Voila! Your home is transformed. She is going to set you up with a routine and tell you what to do with the clutter you collect. All you have to do is put it into action! Amazing.
- Chaos to Clutter-Free by Davonne Parks. Use 16 realistic steps that you can take to declutter your home! Just check out that amazing Table of Contents above!
- The Home Management Binder and Family Planner by Helena Alkhas. You will create an amazing transformation in your home and life by implementing this binder. This is going to be your command center. People… this is a 260 page God-send with calendars, checklists and home planners that will Rock. Your. World.
- 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique has 12 categories that are going to keep your family totally in check for the entire year. You can use whatever parts are the most beneficial for you and create a binder that will be the key to your family’s sanity. In other words, it will be the key to YOUR sanity!
- Printable Planner Stickers are going to put everything together. By making sure you have the labels you need to keep things organized, you’re set! Just print these babies on some sticker paper and you’re good to go. 49 PAGES OF STICKERS, people! Color-coded, alphabetical, or whatever your heart desires. All for you as part of the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle.
Need some help getting those family meals in order? Want to start doing more meal planning in 2017 but have no clue how to start? You’ll find what you need inside the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle. You’ll even score a few recipes that will quickly become family favorites. The step-by-step tutorials on how you can save time and money in your meal planning endeavors will be amazing:
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith. From batch cooking to figuring out your weekly meal plans, this great resource will have you and the family covered in no time.
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit is going to walk you through how to create this great binder. This is going to get you through years and years of meal planning for the family! You’re going to have all of the items available to you to print, cut out and prepare your binder, along with great recipes to get you started. Anything that walks me through EXACTLY how to create things AND gives me all of the printables I need included? I’m in heaven!
- The Ultimate Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton. This is going to get you through those busy weeks when you don’t have the time to cook from scratch. How will you stay on-course? Prepare freezer meals that you’ll easily be able to consume as the days tick off during the week. Be prepared to start receiving some major compliments from the family for your sudden exquisite meals when it seems like you had no time to prepare them!
Financial Planning and Budgeting
How about working towards getting that budget in order? We all want to make sure our family is working towards financial goals we have. Try these within the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle:
- 2017 Budget Planner – From managing your bills, to help planning your expenses for gifts and holidays, nothing is forgotten. Have a visual planner for paying down your debt and adding to your savings, and don’t forget those emergencies. This planner is going to walk you through everything you need, as well as have printables BY THE MONTH to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- The Spend Well Budgeting System Printables by Carrie Elle provides you with digital files and a spreadsheet in order to control your money. Prefer to do it the old-fashioned way and write things down? No worries… there are printables that you can use in this bundle, too.
Do you homeschool? I know a lot of families who do and it can be hard, stressful and a lot of work. Are you pulling your hair out trying to make everything work when it comes to managing your home and managing your child’s homeschool life? The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle has you covered with:
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen. This gives you all of the printables you need to create your own binder for organization on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom by Amy Roberts. What an amazing eBook that is going to give you tips, help and encouragement you need to get through the homeschool years!
The value of the entire Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle is $658.53. But throughout this promotion, it’s all yours for only $29.97, (including e-reader files). This includes the 2 digital bonuses valued at $40.00 alone. Wow!
The crazy thing is, most of the products I highlighted above sell for more than what the complete package is selling for! But they ARE ALL included in this special bundle of 38 resources, for less than $30.
You’ll get 38 high-quality, valuable products to help you get organized for less than the price of most of the individual resources above alone. Even if you only choose to dive into a few resources in the bundle (I swear you’re going to want them ALL, though!), you’ll have already saved money compared to the cost of buying them individually.
Don’t miss out! The doors on this amazing Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle are only open through Monday, January 30, 2016 11:59pm EST. That’s only a matter of HOURS remaining!
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention that the Ultimate Bundles team is offering a 100% happiness guarantee. So if you’re not totally thrilled, just let them know, and they’ll be happy to refund you completely. Pretty cool, right?
OK, everyone… I’m off to dig into more of the goodies from the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle! I hope you join me soon!
I missed this how do I get it? It says it’s gone forever is that true? Thx.
Hi, Yes – sadly it’s gone. The bundle is only available for a week and then won’t be available until next year, I would guess. Sorry you missed it!